Okay it is no secret to anyone who knows even the littlest bit about me that I enjoy cooking and preparing food. In fact I had what I would describe as a nightmare or perhaps an epic dream last week, where in a house full of guests left a party at my house because they didn’t want to eat my food. I think when you dream about such a mundane thing it can safely be called an obsession. As a sign of my obsession I will catalogue for the things I keep at WORK so I can feed myself and more importantly those around me.
– A small plastic bowl, good for cereal
– A small glass bowl, good for microwaving small amounts.
– A small glass pan, good for microwaving moderate amounts.
– A large noodle bowl, usually used to make salads.
– A small dipping bowl, usually for soy sauce or other dipping sauces.
– A spoon, knife and fork, for the obvious.
– A small nalgene bottle for water. (Doubles as water source for plants.)
– A large nalgene bottle in which I make iced tea almost everyday.
– Two insulated tumblers, usually for hot tea, rarely coffee.
– A medium size cutting board, for cutting up bread and other baked goods.
– A bread knife, see above.
– A small storage container for leftovers.
– 3 small reusable storage containers with screw lids.
– A medium storage container for leftovers.
– 10 sets of chopsticks (they always give me two when I order sushi and I only use one)
– A box of zip lock bags
– A box of tea sacks for loose tea.
– 4 boxes of tea, assortment of black, Earl Grey, Green Tea and Chrysanthemum.
– 1 large box of Korean Ginger Root Tea
– 3 small canisters of loose Chinese Tea, Ti Kuan Yin, Jasmine & Tung Ting Oolong
– 1 medium bag of blueberry walnut granola
– 1 medium bag of rice krispies
– 1 medium bag of cheerios
– 1 medium bar of Ghirardelli Mint Chocolate
– 2 packets of hot chocolate mix
– A bag of handfuls of dried cranberries
– Medium Zip-lock Bag of Salted Pecans
– Small bag of Candied Pecans
– Small bag of Candied Walnuts
– Medium bag of Sunny Cranberry Trail Mix
– Medium bag of dried Cherries
– 1 box Vinta Crackers
– 1 box Roasted Gorgonzola Crackers
– 1 Tub Chocolate Chip Cookies
– 1 very small bottle Maggi
– Small bottle of honey
– 2 boxes of Jaipur Vegetables from Trader Joes
– 1 box of Pav Bhaji (potatoes, tomatoes and veggies) from Trader Joes
– 1 box of Dal Makhani (black lentils and red kidney beans) from Trader Joes
– Small boxes of assorted cereals
– Giant box of Fiber One Granola Bars (bad idea as I can only eat 1/2 at a time, damn Costco)
In Mini Fridge:
– 4 bags frozen jasmine rice
– 1 bag frozen Gnocchi in Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
– 1 Container of Meat Lasagna from Trader Joes
– 1 Container of Chicken Sausage and Polenta from Trader Joes
– 1 Large bag of fresh baby Spinach
– 1 Container of Crumbled Goat Cheese
– 1 Container of Crumbled Gorgonzola
– Bottle of Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
– Bottle of Sweet Chili with Kaffir Lime Dipping Sauce
– Small Nalgene Bottle of Coffeemate Plain
– Jar of Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
– 6 can Coke Zero
– Jar of Poppyseed Dressing
– Bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette
– Bottle of Champagne Pear Vinaigrette
– Small Container of Fresh Roasted Beets
– Small Container of Steamed Lentils
I think I am ready for the Apocalypse. Come on over if you get peckish.